Monday, March 23, 2009

Spiritual Awakening

I went to a trade show this weekend on complimentary health with my two associates Angie Tobon, an amazing medical intuitive, acupuncturist and  Traditional Chinese Doctor and James Griffin a gifted and wonderful hypnotherapist.  There at the trade show was kirilian photography, a special type of camera that can capture your aura. I was so surprised to see Lavender surrounding my aura. Lavender for those of you who may not know represents spiritual intuitiveness. This is a skill I have been developing in the past year because of two very important people who have had such  a positive influence on me, Angie Tobon and Nadine Merceya vibrational healer. I cannot wait to see this skill evolve. I will keep you posted!!!

Dr D   

No comments:

Post a Comment